What do you get when you combine ramen noodles with pizza? Ramen Pizza (a.k.a. the easiest, quickest comfort-food that your whole family will love)! And BONUS, I bet you already have these ingredients in your kitchen! But before we get to the recipe, make sure that you save this on Pinterest and share it with your friends on Facebook! And don’t forget to like Encapo on Facebook and Pinterest, so that you never miss a recipe!
Ramen Pizza Ingredients
- 1 package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 1 package instant ramen noodles
- toppings like mushrooms, peppers, pepperoni, etc. (optional!)
Ramen Noodle Pizza Recipe
1. Follow the instructions on your package of ramen noodles to cook them, but subtract 30 seconds from the recommended cooking time, since the noodles will cook further in a couple of steps.
2. Drain all of the water from the noodles, and mix in an egg. Make sure that you completely coat all of the noodles with the egg.
3. Heat a skillet with oil in it, and add your egg-coated ramen noodles. Cook the noodles until the bottom is crispy and golden brown, then flip it over.
4. Put pizza sauce on the top, sprinkle cheese over it, and add any toppings that you want.
5. Cover the pizza so that the cheese melts, and continue to cook the ramen pizza until the bottom is golden brown and crispy.