DIY Makeup Setting Spray Directions
1. Pour the Witch Hazel, Veggie Glycerin and Tea Tree Oil (if you are using it) into your Spray Bottle. I highly recommend using a stainless steel funnel (it’s just a couple of bucks and it can be used over and over again!), so that you won’t spill any of the ingredients.
2. Gently mix everything together.
3. Fill the rest of the bottle with Rose Water, but leave a little space at the top for mixing purposes.
4. Put the cap back on the spray bottle, and mix it together by rolling the bottle carefully in your hands.
1. Before you use your Makeup Setting Spray, always gently mix the ingredients by rolling it in your hands.
2. Spray your face with your eyes closed and the bottle around a foot away from your face. You don’t want it to go in your eyes or to be too concentrated in any one spot, just a light mist!
3. Want more of a toning effect? Just increase the amount of Witch Hazel that you use.
4. Want to increase the “stay power” of your makeup? Just increase the amount of Veggie Glycerin that you use.
5. Not loving the Rose Water? You can replace it with filtered water.
I’m going to use up the rest of my Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray when I’m out and about (because the tiny bottle is so easy to throw in my bag). But after I finish it up, I will be looking for a small, reusable spray bottle for in my purse. Any suggestions? Leave a comment below! I’d also love to hear if you love this recipe or any tweaks you try out (and whether they work well or not!).